Just like any other website, designing a fitness website with WordPress is also easy. All you need to do is select an awesome theme packed with powerful features. Many of you starting a fitness website might be a bit low on budget and might not want to spend money on costly themes. No problem! Your website can still look visually appealing. Here, we provide you with a list of free Fitness WordPress themes that can serve your purpose of creating a visually appealing fitness website. Have a look.
FitClub is one of the most popular free Fitness WordPress themes that can help you create an awesome looking website. It is solely focused to create a gym-type or fitness site. The flexible nature of this theme lets you create just any niche website using it. It is a totally responsive theme that has got an eye-pleasing design. Though the free version don’t have enough customizable features, its features are still enough to add tranquility to the website.
- The WordPress Live Customizer lets you customize the theme in your own style.
- It supports 6 custom widgets and different color options.
- It is WooCommerce compatible.
Fit Coach is powerful WordPress theme that is specifically tailored for creating fitness-based sites, though its flexible nature lets you create any type of website. It comes with cross browser support and is responsive in nature. You can choose the fonts from the Google Fonts Library. It comes with some unique page templates. Not only this, it is a completely SEO-friendly theme.
- It comes with a lot of customization options and unlimited color options.
- It is built using the fluid responsive framework making it look awesome on different screen sizes.
- You can add the customizable social buttons on the header as per your choice.
It is a modern WP theme available for free in the WP repository and can be used to create websites for gyms, studios, personal trainers, spas, aerobics centre, and other businesses as well. The stunning responsive design makes it adapt different screen sizes easily. It comes pre-loaded with the Google Fonts option and is highly compatible with all the WordPress plugins.
- The ‘Customizer’ option lets the user customize the theme elements to give it a graceful look.
- It is translation ready and can be translated to 40+ languages.
- The code is SEO-friendly and lets your website perform well in the search rankings.
- It is a WooCommerce compatible theme.
Wellness is a multipurpose business theme that is best suited for fitness websites. It is highly responsive and built-in WP Customizer so that you can view the changes in real-time. Moreover, it is optimally coded to boost the site performance in search rankings. It is also optimized for speed and is well compatible with a number of caching plugins. You can also add different sections to theme and can delete them as well as per the requirements.
- As the theme is built with ‘Live Customizer’, you can customize it accordingly and view the changed in real-time.
- It is well optimized for speed and SEO.
- It supports a boxed featured slider.
- The galleries are integrated with jetpack.
Another stunning free fitness WordPress theme is fGymm. The minimalistic responsive design makes it ideal for creating a fitness blog/website. It supports a homepage slider with multi-level drop down menu. The code is validated by W3C markup and is optimized for SEO. Apart from this, you can add social media icons on the header or footer as per your choice. It has built-in page navigation.
- The theme is built in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Font Awesome Icons are inbuilt in it.
- It supports custom post formats.
- It is translation ready.
The Final Words
If you are looking to create a fitness website or blog, no other theme can work better than the above listed themes for free. These are the best free WordPress themes you will find on the web. Try any of these on your website and attract your audience with the elegance of these themes.