A feminine WP theme might seem like a vague description. Will it have the girly fonts and colors? Will it have the images of girls and beautiful dresses? Well, most of the feminine WordPress themes have such elements. The word feminine might have different meanings. It might depict a blog maintained by a woman. It can be a fashion blog or a blog of a dress-designer. It could be anything with a womanly touch.
So, if you are looking for some of the most beautiful WordPress themes to try them on your fashion or any other blog
Here is the list of the top free feminine WordPress themes for you.
One of the simplest feminine themes available in the WordPress repository is Fashionista. It is one of the widely used themes in many eCommerce portals of clothing brands. You can even use it on your fashion blog. The responsive layout makes it work on any device perfectly. The Google Fonts lets you empower your branding tactics while the custom widgets do wonders for the beginners who don’t like to play with the code.
- Its powerful theme option panel lets you customize the design in your style.
- You can utilize the featured image and threaded comments sections to engage the viewers.
- The black and white graphics of the design do wonders.
- You can change the fonts picking the best one from Google Fonts library.
Kalon is another stunning feminine WordPress theme available for free. It is best suited for wedding photographers or to create an event management website. The use of delicate pink and white colors in the template gives it a feminine touch. Anyone would be impressed by its simplicity and elegance. The header works as a slider and is totally customizable. It is completely responsive and works well on any device and screen size.
- The interesting color combinations make it look visually appealing.
- The widget area can be customized with the help of a number of widgets.
- The threaded comments option lets the followers to interact nicely.
Elegant PinkDownload This One
This girly theme is the love of just every fashion blogger or a person who admires beauty. It makes your viewers go spell bound looking at design of your website. The responsive nature of themes allows it to adjust on different screen sizes. The header area includes a large image that can be customized as per your choice.
- It is an SEO-friendly theme.
- You can easily implement the buttons and overlaying text on the header.
- The social media buttons can be added on the top of the page.
- Its design option panel lets you customize the template in your own style.
If you were looking for an elegant typography theme then your search is over with Anissa. It is a fully responsive theme designed to work on different screen sizes. It integrates well with WooCommerce and lets you create an eCommerce portal using it. It has a custom ‘About Me’ widget that lets you add your personal data along with a photo in the widget area. The light-weight social share buttons integrated with the theme makes it easy for you to attract audience to your social media pages/profiles.
- It comes with a fast-loading carousel displaying the featured posts.
- You can upload several header images and they will be rotated in certain time frames.
- It has two navigational menus –one for social links and other is the primary navigation menu.
Silk LiteDownload Now
It is a powerful feminine WordPress theme packed with some of the most extraordinary features. It is perfect for running a fashion magazine, though you can choose the niche as per your choice. The blog posts are setup in the same fashion as in the Pinterest. The colors of the theme are combined nicely with its white background.
- It allows you to share photos like a scrapbook.
- You can change its colors and make them look bolder or duller accordingly.
- It has 3-column option to make browsing simpler for the viewers.
If you were looking for some of the best free feminine WordPress themes, the above list provides you the perfect ones for your website. All these themes are packed with excellent features and are girly too filled with soothing colors. You must give them a try on your WordPress website.