Samsung a company that’s know to produce good android phone have another budget friendly mobile named as Samsung Galaxy J2 at Rs 8490 ( SM-J200F) with 4G under makes this one as best mobile under Rs 10,000.
So now you will be thinking why we said it like that when there are other companies with better specifications than this model
Simple you can get better quality hardware and service center near to your house.
Here is what top official said during the launch
“The Galaxy J2 is an affordable 4G handset which has, for the first time, an ultra data saving mode. This is the first handset from Samsung with the new data saving facility developed in India”
Samsung Galaxy J2 full specification
- Comes with 4.7 SUPER Amoled screen with a ppi of 220 and resolution of 540 x 960 pixels seems to be decent at this price tag
- Front camera comes with 2 Mega pixels
- Rear one with LED flash 5 MP can capture your moments with a maximum resolution of 2592 х 1944 pixels
Few days back Sony flagship series xperia M5 dual was released with 21MP camera read more about it on our full review here
- Ultra data saving mode, don’t worry if don’t get this model you can also get a similar feature like like this by using Opera Max
- Even though there are news about android 6.0 this one runs on lollipop 5.1.1
- Exynos 3475 CPU (32 bit) cloaking at 1.2Ghz accompanied by 1.5GB
- GPU : Mali-T720
- Internal memory offered is 8 GB, its unknown whether the memory can be expanded with an external SD card
- 3G and 2G sim compatible
- OTG compatible
- Weight unknown
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0
- FM radio with RDS and recording facility
- Sensors : Accelerometer and proximity
- Battery : Li-Ion 2000 mAh
Some thing bad about this device
- No ambilight sensor means you have to manually increase the brightness when you go out of the room
- No USB data cable in the box, you have to separately purchase this
Mode of sale for this one is online as well as offline( nearest shops), bookmark this page as this post will be updated when we get more information.
Don’t forget to subscribe our free email alerts.