Welcome, folks to the review of best photo editor application available in the market. Photo Studio is one of the best photo processing applications. It is a KVAD Group product and is available for almost all mobile platforms. It is having more than 10 million downloads and is maintaining 4.2 average rating in the store, and it would be enough to tell about the app. But don’t worry we are discussing major features of it in below part.
Exploring more about Photo Studio
It is one of the powerful photos editing application available in the market, and it consists of some basic photo editing features like photo crop, resize, adding text, adjust brightness, contrast, etc. Whereas to give some awesome changes to a picture to convert it into a masterpiece, features like frames, background texture change, filters are there in it. Photo Studio provides large numbers of different frames styles, backgrounds, and filters, etc. which make it different from its competitors.
Features of Photo Studio
Here are some detailed features of the app which would like to share with our readers:
1) Filters: There are large numbers of filters like Lomo, Vintage, Simple tone, sketch, etc. available in the app to enhance the picture quality.
2) Picframes: There are many pic frames available in it so that users can merge many images into a single image is well-planned manner here is a snap which would help you more. Users can also use collage to use merge different images in a single image in free style.
4) Some other features of Photo Studio are here:
a. Basic features like crop, cut, text editing, contrast change, brightness, etc. are there in it.
b. It has a Magic tool which can help in Auto-level, Sharpening, Blurring and Red-eye correction.
c. 1000 plus stickers are also available in this application (but only 50 is free).
d. It consists of Cloning feature which can be used in cloning of an area present in the image.
e. Pips effects are there, these effects are awesome have a look:
5) The user can take pictures directly from the Photo Studio app or can choose images from the photo gallery.
6) The user can apply various effects on a single image can save the images in JPEG or PNG format.
7) The user can also save the resulting image in original, medium or low format.
There are a lot more to discuss it, but we cannot do it in a single post and hence we wrapping up this review post here with some pros and cons. Read these pros and cons carefully and take action accordingly.
Here are some pros which we noticed while using the cool photo editing app.
1) There are large numbers of special effects, frames, etc. The variety provided by Photo Studio is too large.
2) The interface of the application is very easy and attractive within first use only the user will feel like an expert.
3) It is a free application which is providing some features like mirror effects (various styles), Pips effects, etc. which are absent in some paid application.
There are some cons too associated with Photo Studio have a look to few of those:
1) It is a free app but it also has a pro version and pro version is not free.
2) Sometimes ads are quite annoying.
3) There are a large number of special effects available in the app and but the user has to download few of those separately.
We hope you read all of the above pros and cons and will take steps accordingly. 10 million downloads are enough to help you to decide whether to go with it or not. As Photo Studio is a free app and you should try it once. Hope you like the post, please share your experience with us through like, comments and share.