My experience after using LG LH 604 T Full HD Version review after using it for 4 months.
What did we checked before switching or buying this Television ?
- The picture quality, price, Miracast to mirror my laptop screen and ability to stream 1080p videos without any problem.
Is there a non FHD version ?
- Yes and the price is lower and all the specs same as that of FHD version.
Every thing in short after my 4 months of experience.
- Super sharp display (FHD, IPS Panel) and viewing angles
- Cheaper than other bands
- WebOS frequently updated with patches
- Eye comfort mode
- Good sound quality
- Supports almost all video and audio formats like MKV, AVI, DiviX, AAC etc
- Inbuilt apps for Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video and some country specific apps
- Support for Miracast or screen sharing or Inter WiDi. Note WiDi is used only in old laptops models
- Screen can be turned off, when playing only music.
- Remote with pointer mouse, so you can type songs or movie names quickly in YouTube, Netflix etc on the on screen keyboard. Also when you connect or mirror your laptop screen to this TV, remote pointer can be used as mouse and there is scroller on the remote. But only double click supported, no right nor left clicks
- Subtitles in the video is supported
- 2 Years LG warranty (Note this is country specific, so do ask your seller about this)
- Very less power consumption, screen consumes 4% of power, speakers consumes (20 Watt) 3% of total power input
- TV lags
- Sound mode can’t be changed quickly like picture mode
- No support for wireless headphones
- Web browser closes after we viewed around 15 1080p YouTube videos, it says out of memory and during restart of the browser the crashed web page is shown for us to continue playing videos
- In built YouTube app settings has no option to set resolution of video to play only 1080p videos
- Universal remote costs around $75 if you need to buy a new one, note : till now there are no probs with my universal which I clubbed with my set top box (CISCO one) and all functions are supported
- During Miracast laptop mouse lags and still now I don’t know how to solve this issue.
- Documents like docx,PDF can’t be opened from flash drive or hard drive, but from Miracast its possible.
Does it support USB mode of android mobiles ?
- My Sony Xperia USB mode supported but my lenovo USB mode not supported and this is weird!
For this price and with this much features loaded, we say its a good go one.
If you need any info or clarify any doubts about this model, just drop a comment and I will answer that for you in a working day.