- Download Firefox 120 stable full offline installer or Direct Links [en-US]
- Download Firefox 115-114 stable full offline installer or Direct Links [en-US]
- Version 113
- Download Firefox 112.0.1
- Firefox 120 FINAL new features and improvements
- Firefox 120 Review
- When Did the first release show up?
- What’s New?
- So why Firefox ?
- How to ensure that you get maximum privacy and access to restricted content because of geographical restrictions?
- So how you can browse Internet without a concern for privacy and blocks?
Download Firefox 120 stable full offline installer or Direct Links [en-US]
Download Firefox 115-114 stable full offline installer or Direct Links [en-US]
- V 116
Download Firefox 112.0.1
Firefox 120 FINAL new features and improvements
- Copy Link Without Site Tracking is now possible
- Now you can use enable Global Privacy Control
- Cookie Banner Blocker is enabled by default for German users
- Now DNS over HTTPS can be easily managed with new UI
- Bookmarks menu button can be now added to toolbar so you can quickly access it
- Happy news to Mac users as now they can capture video in their native camera resolution
- Extensions listed in the extensions panel can be now reordered
- France,Spain and Italy can now view recommendations from Pocket
- Password manager is now improved, that is special characters are also included during generations
- Tg locale added
- Better Picture in Picture or PiP with video duration, rewind using right or left arrows on your keyboard, enable or disable subtitles
- More security fixes
- Now they have fixed the bug causing an unintentional cookie purge, bug 1827669
- Now you can right click on the password area to show the option to see the password
- You are now protected from supercookies
- Save and accessing your bookmarks is now simple and easy
- The password manager now allows you to remove all of your saved logins with one click
- Firefox browser can now be set as the default system PDF viewer
- Pocket recommendations, featuring some of the best stories on the web, will appear on the Firefox new tab for our users in the UK. If you don’t see them, you can turn on Pocket articles in your new tab
- The applications list in Firefox Options is now accessible to screen reader users.
- Some live regions previously didn’t report updated text with the JAWS screen reader. This issue has been fixed.
- Date/time inputs are now no longer missing labels for users of accessibility tools.
- You can view and manage web certificates more easily on the new
- Firefox displays critical alerts in the Lockwise password manager when a website is breached
- If one of your accounts is involved in a website breach and you’ve used the same password on other websites, you will now be prompted to update your password
- If you don’t have a master password set up for Firefox, Windows and macOS now requires a login to your operating system account before showing your saved passwords
- Zoom video conferencing app is now improved on the latest version of the internet browser
- Importing data from Microsoft Edge is now easy and simple
- Firefox 74 DNS-Over-HTTPS is now enabled by default
- Improved login management
- Better privacy for your web voice and video calls
- Blocks Facebook from tracking you around the web, and blocks apps from installing add-ons
- now block fingerprinting scripts by default for all users, taking a new bold step in the fight for our users’ privacy.
- Improved audio quality when its played at faster or slower rate
- High contrast mode is now available for all OS users
- No more annoying popups that interrupt your browsing
- Picture In Picture or PIP is now improved for Mac and Linux OS
- Firefox now recognizes subdomains and will autofill domain logins from Lockwise
- Integrated breach alerts from Firefox Monitor are now available to users with screen readers
- Notifications when Firefox blocks cryptominers and helps you to save power and pc or laptop
- A running tally of blocked trackers in the protection panel accessed by clicking the address bar shield
- Picture-in-picture or PIP video comes to Firefox for Windows: Select the blue icon from the right edge of a video to pop open a floating window so you can keep watching while working in other tabs. Learn how the feature works.
- Native MP3 decoding on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, Linux, and macOS
- More privacy protections from Enhanced Tracking Protection: Social tracking protection.
- More security protections from Firefox Lockwise, our digital identity and password management tool: Lockwise for desktop lets you create, update, and delete your logins and passwords to sync across all your devices, including the Lockwise mobile apps and Firefox mobile browsers.
- Germany’s BSI (Oct 2019) tested Firefox, Chrome, IE, and Edge. Firefox was only browser to pass all minimum requirements for mandatory security features.
- Dramatically reduced power usage in Firefox 70 on macOS with Core Animation
- Enhanced Tracking Protection (ETP) rolls out stronger privacy protection
- You can now block any video that automatically starts playing, pretty good feature.
- Users in the US or using the en-US browser, Firefox is now shipping a new “New Tab” page experience that connects you to the best of Pocket’s content.
- Web Authentication HmacSecret extension via Windows Hello, enjoy almost passwordless experience on your laptop, PC, desktop, Studio, Surface
- For users on macOS, battery life and download UI are both improved
- Dark mode is now better, everything is dark including windows
- Extensions dashboard is redesigned
- You can get high quality and better secure extensions from recommendations section
- Cryptomining and fingerprinting protections are added to strict content blocking settings in Privacy & Security preferences of new Firefox for Windows 10 and Mac OS
- Windows Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) update download support, which allows Firefox update downloads to continue when Firefox is closed, note that BITS is a bandwidth eating module so make sure you keep an eye on your free Internet Data as you can’t see what exactly BITS is downloading in the background.
- Better fast performance on SSD and HDD
- Fed up with cryptominers and fingerprinters ? Now you can block all those known miners who are using your computing power by going to Custom settings of their Content Blocking preferences.
- Better keyboard accessibility
- Private Browsing or incognito mode is really improved
Firefox 120 Review
Privacy takes a major influence in the new Firefox 120 but that’s not the only part where the browser shows new features. This is the review of Firefox 120 and readers of this guide can comprehend what’s new with the final build.
When Did the first release show up?
Firefox is one of the browsers that gives rapid updates to its users. Usually, they provide new versions or updates every four weeks. The time interval of such updates can be too much for some users.
The month of November showcases Firefox 120, particularly on the 21st of November. You can get the latest version of Mozilla Firefox through this link https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/120.0/releasenotes/. However, before you download the browser, we recommend you read about all the new things you will be experiencing.
A notable new addition to the context menu in Firefox 120.0 is “Copy Link Without Site Tracking.” This update makes sure that links lose their tracking information when they are copied. This action, which gives people more control over their online presence, is in line with Firefox’s dedication to user privacy.
Firefox now includes Global Privacy Control (GPC) as part of its ongoing effort to improve privacy protections. This opt-in feature, which can be found under Preferences → Privacy & Security, allows users to inform websites that they do not want their data to be shared or sold. GPC reinforces Firefox’s commitment to user-centric privacy policies by being enabled by default in private browsing mode.
Firefox is still dedicated to protecting user privacy when using private windows and the ETP-Strict privacy setting. To strengthen defenses against online tracking, Canvas APIs now include Fingerprinting Protection in version 120.0. By taking this preventative action, users can browse the internet safely and securely without jeopardizing their digital identities.
One significant update that was implemented in Germany is the Cookie Banner Blocker, which is now turned on by default in private windows. German users of Firefox will be able to automatically reject cookies and ignore invasive cookie banners on websites that are supported. This function simplifies browsing, reducing disruptions and raising user satisfaction.
Expanding upon privacy-oriented upgrades, Firefox automatically activates URL Tracking Protection for all German users in private windows. This feature eliminates unnecessary URL query parameters that are frequently used to track users. Firefox’s proactive approach to user privacy advances this further, giving German users a safer online experience.
User-added TLS trust anchors, including certificates, are now seamlessly imported by Firefox from the operating system’s root store. Adding this will significantly increase security. On Windows, macOS, and Android, this feature is enabled by default. Users can tailor it to their preferences by going to Settings → Privacy & Security → Certificates. This feature allows for flexibility without compromising security.
The addition of keyboard shortcuts on about: logins makes managing credentials more effective. Users can use Alt + Enter (Option + Return on macOS) to edit a selected credential. Pressing Alt + Backspace (Option + Delete on macOS) makes it easier to remove a selected credential. By streamlining user interactions, these shortcuts increase accessibility to password management.
Given the heterogeneous user base, Firefox 120.0 expands its support to include Ubuntu Linux users. Now, with both browsers installed as Snap packages, users can import from Chromium. For users of Ubuntu Linux, this cross-browser compatibility adds convenience.
Corner snapping is now supported in Windows and Linux’s Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode, improving the multitasking experience. Users can quickly snap the PiP window to corners to maximize screen real estate and promote a more fluid browsing experience by holding Ctrl while moving the window.
Firefox 120 came with a handful of new features in the privacy department. The GPC and ETP strict privacy settings can be a beneficial feature for users who care about their privacy and data. The ability to import user data from Chromium for Linux users is also very handy. Picture-in-picture is another welcome feature which was long overdue and it will surely improve the user experience.
So why Firefox ?
Many of us are not satisfied with the features and user interface offered by default web browsers. So we need a better internet web browser which offers smooth online experience without compromising on the privacy and security. Firefox web browser from Mozilla is one of the best that we could find that offers you seamless features.
You may also like : Opera latest offline installer
Recently Firefox has undergone drastic change from Firefox 29 final in the ui and support to Sync works on an account basis for syncing bookmarks, settings, history and tabs between machines. Like any other Web browser Firefox has also got in build download manager. The only thing we miss is that automatic translation of Web pages in to English language if its in some other languages, but there are addons like s3 translator to solve the issue. Today Mozilla released next stable version of Firefox called Firefox 36.
How to ensure that you get maximum privacy and access to restricted content because of geographical restrictions?
Firefox itself provide you some privacy by adjusting some settings like changing the default search engine to DuckDuckGo and by telling the websites that you need not want to be tracked. To access the restricted content or blocked content in your area there is no provision in the default package.
So how you can browse Internet without a concern for privacy and blocks?
Simple way is by switching to VPN or Virtual Private Network that will encrypt your sent and received data. Ok we know that some of you are still confused on choosing which VPN gives you maximum security with value for money as there are number of service providers out there in the market ?
If you are asking us, we will highly recommend HideMe as we are using it for more than 6 months and we didn’t experience any thing bad about it. What’s more?
It will also encrypt your browsing session even if you are connected to public wifi network and thus giving you maximum protection of your data and privacy.
- Windows ( 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Xp)
- Free plan
- 11.67/ month offering unlimited bandwidth with 5 simultaneous connection and supports all major protocols.
Start protecting your online activities by starting with free plan.
Why you are getting new builds of it frequently ?
The team behind Firefox, Mozilla now has rapid release cycle which means new stable versions are released swiftly, which was not case in the past.
Quick look back on the previous versions
- No more annoying auto playing videos as from this version it will be blocked
- Better and improved search
- No more scroll jumping when images or ads are loading
- Better shortcuts
- More appealing certificate error pages
- Now you can deploy Firefox in enterprise with customizations
- If you are having a wider monitor or screen then the new build will show more content for all websites and you can can avoid some unnecessary scrolling
- If you are from US region you may be shown some Pocket sponsored stories
- Better privacy : By turning on and off the camera of your laptop whenever it requires
- Occitan (oc) language is now supported from 60 and above builds
- Faster load time for the contents on the Firefox homepage
- Implemented drag-and-drop to rearrange Top Sites on the Firefox Home page, and customize new windows and tabs in other ways-
- Firefox Screenshots: Basic annotation lets the user draw on and highlight saved screenshots
- Firefox Screenshots: Recropping to change the viewable area of saved screenshots
- Added the Ecosia search engine as an option for German Firefox
- Added the Qwant search engine as an option for French Firefox
- Completely new browser engine (most of the addons will not work as devs are currently writing new codes for this quatum engine)
- Completely revamped clean UI
- Revamped new tab page that includes top visited sites, recently visited pages, and recommendations from Pocket (in the US, Canada, and Germany)
- Now you can take screenshots without leaving the web browser and yes you can select the portion which you need to save for sharing or for later use
- For EN-US only build address auto fill option is there
- Added search tool, new descriptions, reorganized design
- If new tabs with video tabs are opened, it won’t play unless you are on that tab
- Improved Sync tabs
- Burmese local now available
- Download button and panel is now improved
- Small bug fixes
- Two new ‘compact’ themes available in Firefox, dark and light as per the devs edition theme
- Better graphics stability for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 users
- Light weight themes can also be in Private or incognito mode.
- Web assembly is now supported
- Easier to access WiFi hotspots with captive portal detection
- HTTP sites can’t set cookies
- HTTP login pages are now shown warnings
- Windows touch is now enhanced
- Sync feature is now enhanced
- FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) playback is now supported
- Data Sync is now improved
- Tab switching is now faster and better
- Two new locales added
- Warning is now showed when the website asks for sensitive info like passwords etc
- WebGL 2 is now supported
- Viewing password before its saved is now available
- BE locale is now removed
- Playback video on more sites without plugins with WebM EME
- Widevine is now supported on Windows and Mac systems
- SDK performance enhancedWebGL is now available for Winows 7 usersGN locale is added
- Updates keyboard shortcut
- Updated Firefox login manager
- Reader mode that is better for eyes
- Improved video performance with 1.25x speed
- OSX machines can get better performance without hardware acceleration
- Better protection from harmful downloads
- Addons that are not verified and signed by Mozilla will not load when you start the browser
- Better Canvas performance for Linux users
- WebRTC is now improved
- You can now quickly search bookmarks or opened tabs with smart icon
- The media parser has been redeveloped.
- New GTK3 integration
- WebRTC stability improvements
- Tab can now be shared through Hello Tab sync is now added to dropdown area of Awesome bar while doing the search
- Introduced new preference to allow .onion blocking
- New locale added
- Enable WebM/VP9 video support on systems that don’t support MP4/H.264
- Better warning pages for certificate and untrusted connections
- Installer is now compressed to some extend
- m4v video playback is now better
- Get suggestions from Awesome Bar
- An On-screen keyboard is now available if your system has Windows 8 or above
- Improved Private Browsing
- Private browsing blocks certain parts of websites that may be gathering your data
- Better login manager
- Improved control center
- Now you can set profile picture for your Firefox account(taken from web camera or from Gravatar )
- Texting between Hello instant chat client is now available
- SVG images can be now used as favicons
- WebRTC security is now improved
- Now you can share Hello URLs
- Smoother and fluid scrolling while moving the pages
- Emoji support
- Fixed incomplete downloads which are marked complete
- Users can now followup articles and videos with Pocket
- Reader view now have better formatting for articles and bloggers blog posts
- Share active tab or window to another Hello friend that you are chatting
- DRM-protected content can now be viewed from your browser to catch up with the Netflix videos and similar services. To decrypt the content new package comes loaded with Adobe Content Decryption Module (CDM)
- Crashing associated with NVidia Optimus graphics cards
- Import cookie problem is now solved when try from Google Chrome
- With Ruby HTML 5 markup you can get pronunciation of Chinese and Japanese words
- Google maps rendering and graphics hardware problems are now fixed
- Heartbeat user rating system helps you send your feedback to them
- Yandex is now default search engine for Turkish version
- Bing search is now secured by SSL or HTTPS version
- Better protectionTraffic encryptionHTML5 playback on video sharing website YouTube
- Tiles can be now synced across your various gadgets with support
- Security fixes
- Hello goes to inactive mode until its restarted is now fixed by developers
- Unexpected log-outs from social network, Facebook and Google is now fixed
- HTTP 2 is now fully supported which means that the ordinary websites as well as the ones with SSL protocols will be faster never before
- Remote option is now available ( restored )
- RC4 ciphers with HTTPS / SSL no more accepted
- By default the tabs will be pinned on the new page which helps you to see on other devices with the sync feature
- No more accept websites certificate with 1024-bit RSA keys, it’s better to switch to 2048-bit keys
- Uzbek (uz) new locale
- Fixed unexpected logout from the social network site, Facebook and Google
- Fixed start up crash
- Hello, the instant chat now has rooms type conversation
- New and improved search user interface (UI)
- Better image resizing when its high quality
- Improved responsiveness
- Market Place can be accessed quickly from Tools menu or from optional tool-bar button
- PDF.js is updated to 1.0.907
- Reduced resource usage
- CSS filters are activated by default
- Google is no more default search engine and is replaced by Yahoo’s in North America and Yandex the Russian search engine is set as default for Belarusian, Kazakh, and Russian locales. But you can add extra ones like of you may be knowing
- A real- time communication client called hello is now live in the latest version which supports both audio and video chat. You can get it from customize Firefox tab and select hello
- Easy theme switcher, all you need is hover the mouse over a particular theme and you can see it live on browser.
- Now you can recover from the locked Firefox process, we also have experienced this problem in the past like even if we quit it will continue to run in the background and restarting was a bit difficult. But we are now happy as this problem is fixed.
- Search bar now improved with certain enhancement
- To get security Wikipedia search uses HTTPS for en-US version
- Create, edit, and test a new Web application from your browser with WebIDE as a replacement for web apps
- User Interface (UI) of the Profiler has been improved
- Now you can highlight all nodes
- Disabled SSLv3
- CSS transitions fix
- Various security fixes
- Various Yosemite visual fix
Online installer links en-US
- Windows click on the image below will get you latest stable build
A quick look back on 33.1 previous build
- DuckDuckGo is now packed in within the build
- New privacy tour to give you a quick overview
This update from Mozilla seems to give more preference to enhanced tracking protection that is turned on by default right after the installation in your PC or Laptop or Mac.