UC is one of the popular mobile browser in Asia, which has been around for a long time. They have been providing their services to the Java and Symbian mobile, where the download managers were the selling point of the browser. Opera and UC Browser were trending in India for Java and Symbian mobiles for almost eight years straight.
However, things have changed ever since the smartphones running Android, Blackberry OS, and iOS software. The UC browser was a mediocre in the market ever since until company like Opera into Windows pc browser. However, there is a gap between Opera and UC browser. UC spent most of the years researching and finally returned to the market.
UC Browser Windows 11, 10 Experience or Review
After spending so many years in the development and researching the industry is what UC team has done in the past few years. The outcome is not bad, and the company is confident as ever. The UC-team is pouring a lot of money and pushing their products through to the point, where people are asking for comparison and why users should choose UC over Chrome and Mozilla.
UPDATE: UC Browser for PC version is no more available, sorry. Seems like they have dropped this desktop project, so don’t waste your time in searching for this browser on the entire internet.
Offline Download Link For Windows 11/10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / XP
We are going to fill that gap and give you Pros and Cons in the review and help you decide, which the best option for you.
*1 Speed & Performance
The first thing, which goes down to the speed and performance. After using it for a while, it does have its fair share of cons, and I mean which browser doesn’t have a downside. Nothing is perfect even with the Chrome and Mozilla.
- The browser is faster at processing than Chrome and Mozilla, which is the first thing I have noticed during the browsing and watching videos on Youtube and other sites.
- The browser runs very smoothly even when you have 1GB of RAM (DDR3 or DDR2.)
- The browser doesn’t lag at all, you might experience a little bit of glitch once in a day or so, but it does work smoothly.
The interesting part is that UC Browser runs on Chrome engine for sure because Google is detecting the browser as an old version of it.
It should have developed on the open-source chrome programming. However, the version is better than the Google Chrome.
Even the taskbar quick start is identical, which is quite amazing.
*2 User Interface
Nothing impresses me unless we have something that is stunning and very easy to understand. The UC-UI is extremely trendy, and it is the latest. It would have become huge if they have launched it six years back, it has all the looks and features that innovative browser should have.
- Extremely bright and elegant, the design is good.
- The start menu doesn’t have much, which is a good thing because slower PC wouldn’t have issues loading it faster.
- You get two different styles of the start menu, whatever you prefer you can select, but we implore slower PC to leave it be.
- The most mysterious part of the browser is that it synced with other browsers and copied all data in the browser like Bookmarks, Shortcuts, my preferred sites, and more.
The Interface is clean and is identical to the Chrome so that you won’t miss the top browsers.
We don’t have to tell you that this browser comes with all the great and essential settings you find on the Safari, Mozilla, Opera, and Chrome. So, we are going to leave it be.
- The most interesting part of the browser is that you can download videos and MP3 from the YouTube and other sites.
Step 1: When you are on the video page, you see that there are three options on the top.
Step 2: The first one is for minimizing the video, second is to download video, and third is for downloading the music only.
- You can see scores of any sports Live event in the bottom.
- By creating a free account, you can sync your data, fear of losing data no issues at all.
- UC designed the engine to support all Google products, so no need to worry about it.
- You can take screenshots right from the browser, which is useful for many reviewers.
The browser runs in the background and gives you latest news updates in the notification bar.
As you can see on the bottom, the Live score is frequently updated, which might slow down INTERNET speed for low-speed users.
The fonts are a little sharp, but I believe that it will resolve in the upcoming updates.
UC-team has done a good job, but there is always room for improvements. If you are average users, who prefer to use the browser for entertainment purpose, then UC will suffice but advance used need to stay away from this if you are using Windows 11/10. Shoot your opinion below in the comment section.