Google Chrome 121 FINAL or 121, latest version is now available for almost all devices running either anyone of the OS listed below
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, XP
All new offline installer download links, all are untouched ones attached below, all are working and latest version of the browser
- Download Google Chrome 121 full offline installer for Windows 11, 10
- Whats new in Chrome 121 version ?
- Google Chrome All New 120 review
- What’s New
- Passkey Support is now available on iCloud Keychain
- All new Read Aloud feature on Reading Mode
- Chrome can Disable Faulty extensions automatically
- Improvements in Safe Browsing Settings
- Sandbox Network Service
- How to disable the annoying download bubble in Chrome 119 for Windows and Mac OS
- Version 120
- Version 117
- Whats new in Version 114?
- Download Google chrome version 119
- Download Google Chrome 115
- Download Google Chrome 114 full offline setup for Windows 11, 10
- Chrome 113 Version
- Google Chrome 112 full offline installer for Windows 11, 10
- Google Chrome 88-66.0 new features
Download Google Chrome 121 full offline installer for Windows 11, 10
Direct Download Link of Chrome 121 Offline Installer (64-bit) version for Windows OS from official Google server
Whats new in Chrome 121 version ?
- AI features are now available for US signed in users
- Autofill is now improved
- Toolbar is now better and responsive
- Chrome web store is having new or redesigned UI
- Password sharing is now possible with family members via default Password Manager
- UI based on Google Material 3 design
- Product Discounts on New Tab Page, is a new way that helps users to save money on ecommerce websites shopping.
- Safe Browsing protection is now better and improved
- Enhanced Safe Browsing with deep scan
- Bug fixes,Security fixes and improvements
Google Chrome All New 120 review
Google has officially launched the 119-stable version for all of its users. With this release, Google is introducing new security updates, components for developers, and many more. Visual updates are also another major part of the 119 update and the browser is also lighter than before.
If you are a Google fan using their Chrome browser then this guide will make you excited. Apart from the updates from the developer’s perspective, new changes are also added for the end users. Try to update your Chrome browser to get the new updates.
Let’s run down through what’s new in the all-new 119 Google Chrome version.
The new versions for different systems are as follows:
- Windows version of Chrome Extended: 118.0.5993.71
- Chrome for Linux and Mac: 118.0.5993.70
- Chrome Extended for Mac: 118.0.5993.70 and 118.0.5993.71 Chrome for Windows
- Android Chrome: 118.0.5993.65
- Save & sync support is now added to Tab Groups in the browser
- Google Material 3 design now implemented throughout the browser
We’ll dive into each category of the Chrome browser where there is something new from the previous versions. Starting with the passkey supports, here is the all-new update review.
Passkey Support is now available on iCloud Keychain
This new feature added to the 118 update is exclusively for Apple users who like to use Chrome. You may be deeply rooted in the Apple ecosystem which may impose some restrictions when you use the Chrome browser. One of the problems with using Chrome on the Apple system is that it does not support passkeys in iCLoud, until now.
The new version of Chrome can now store your passkeys from iCloud Keychain alongside your passwords and usernames. Passkeys are basically a more secure version of passwords. The upgraded security password is less likely to get compromised. In addition, passkeys also eliminate the need to enter passwords manually.
Keep in mind that you have to grant permission for this feature to work. So how do you grant the permission? You have to go to Chrome on MacOS13.5 or above to able to enable the passkey support. After that, the passkeys will be present in the login options.
All new Read Aloud feature on Reading Mode
The old reading mode in Google Chrome does not work as intended. Firstly, it is only present in the sidebar that makes users watch the ads as well. This can get frustrating and it is a major drawback of the reading mode.
With the new 118 update, Chrome has added a new Read Aloud option which will read out the content for you. It is a great feature for people who like audiobook-type experiences. You can access the read-aloud option in the Chrome sidebar. As a result, you can quickly access it and make your Chrome browser read an entire page for you.
Chrome can Disable Faulty extensions automatically
There are tons of extensions available for Chrome and many of them are unreliable. As a result, they end up causing more problems in your situation. To tackle the heavy load of malicious extensions, google has added automatic disabling of malicious Chrome extensions.
The disabling of faulty extensions can be done from the web store or other third-party sites. However, if the extension is legitimate then Chrome will not cause any issues to your user experience. Keep in mind that, the user has to be in the enhanced safe browsing mode.
Improvements in Safe Browsing Settings
The safe browsing settings are now more refined making it clearer for the end users to determine which level of protection they are experiencing. The update includes a new table that makes the user understand their trade-offs and choices. Moreover, other browsing settings are simplified and made easier to understand for basic users.
Sandbox Network Service
Google Chrome is getting a new version of Sandbox for their network service. As a result, the testing of networks by security teams will be more easy to observe. Moreover, the more secure sandbox for network service will prevent any alteration to codes.
Businesses that rely on software can face certain types of issues with this new addition. For instance, Google citing data can directly get affected by the sandbox. To overcome the issue, users can deactivate the sandbox whenever they don’t need it.
How to disable the annoying download bubble in Chrome 119 for Windows and Mac OS
For Windows [Applicable for Dell, Lenovo, ASUS, HP, Fujitsu, Toshiba, Samsung]
- Right click the Chrome shortcut on your desktop and click properties
- Add –disable-features=DownloadBubble to the target field
- Click OK to save and open Chrome. The old download shelf is now back. Hope you loved that.
For Apple MacOS [Applicable For Macbook Air M, PRO, iMac, Studio]:
- Open the Script Editor. It’s located in the Utilities folder in Applications
- Paste the following command into the script editor:
- do shell script “open -a ‘/Applications/Google Chrome.app’ –args -disable-features=DownloadBubble”
- Press CMD + S to save. The file format must be ‘Application’. The name can be whatever you want.
- Open the folder where you saved the script and run it. You must run Chrome by running the script you saved. Opening Chrome like you would normally doesn’t work.
Hope some day some one will develop a plugin/extension to fix that issue.
Mirror Link below for version 115, , copy and paste 1st download link to any download manager for faster download
- macOS 10.13 and macOS 10.14 is no more supported by Google chrome
- Non HTTPS downloads are now shown as insecure downloads
- version 116
- One time permission are now available
- Mica design like MS Edge Browser in Windows11
- Memory saver is now better with less ram eating
- Chrome 115 and above versions will now automatically convert from HTTP communication to HTTPS, so you can browse securely
- Reading mode in left sidebar, enable with this
Whats new in Version 114?
- New reading mode is introduced in version 114 , if you don’t find the new reader mode paste this in to address bar and enable it chrome://flags/#read-anything
- New Popover API is added with new new Bluetooth and WebAssembly in this latest build
- In addition to all there are 16 security fixes
Download Google chrome version 119
Download Google Chrome 115
Download Google Chrome 114 full offline setup for Windows 11, 10
Chrome 113 Version
*Partials translations are now supported in iOS
*Password manager is now updated
*Version number 113.0.5672.63 or 113.0.5672.64
Google Chrome 112 full offline installer for Windows 11, 10
Mirror Link below, , copy and paste 1st download link to any download manager for faster download
- End of Chrome Apps on Desktops
- CSS support for nesting.
- WebAssembly Tail Call
- Algorithm update for <dialog> initial focus.
- Skipping service worker no-op fetch handlers.
If any one need mac download, drop a comment and we will update with mac offline installer for Google Chrome.
Google Chrome 88-66.0 new features
- From version 88 onward there won’t be any support for Flash content.
- Version 87 comes with security fixes and some tweaks like shown in the video below
App Icon Shortcuts are now available everywhere including Android and Windows OS
- Redesigned security settings
- Enhanced Safe Browsing protection and Secure DNS
- Third-party cookies blocked in Incognito
- Tab groups are now available and you can group the pages
- Badges for unread counts
- Images are now loaded over HTTPS, if its not then images or pictures won’t be loading
- Mixed content issue with some websites is now solved by forcing everything to load from HTTPS
- Now you can make those annoying notifications to be quieter for this navigate like( Settings > Site Settings > Notifications)
- Tab Freezing Saves CPU (and Battery/power)
- Better and improved Password Protections
- Now you can share clipboard between your PC and mobile
- EV SSL is no more shows green address bar, its now shows green padlock like all other ssl websites.
- Removes incognito detection mode, so enjoy private browsing
- Also flash is now blocked by default, so if you are flash lover you need to enable that manually
- Reader is now available in chrome ,but you need to available that manually. Just paste this code in the address bar.
- New dark mode is available but the users have to enable it manually!
To Enable dark or black mode in Chrome 74
- Right-click on the desktop shortcut for Chrome and go to “Properties”. In the properties window, you’ll need to add “–force-dark-mode” at the end of the “Target” text box (after the quotes, too).
- Oculus Rift support is added but by default it is in turn OFF state and you have to manually turn it ON.
- Nothing big, only fixes and improvements
Version 45 – 65 major features
- NPAPI plugins are permanently disabled
- Launch your favorite web apps straight from your desktop with desktop shortcuts
- Stability improvements and fix
- Supports Midi (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) hardware which was early available only in beta version, helps you to create music without the need for any software
- A number of new apps/extension APIs
- SSL and HTTPS speed optimization
- Stability and improved performance
- HTML fixes
A quick look back
Google released its Web browser named Chrome back in 2008 with an aim to provide better browsing experience than any other one in the industry. The package comes pretty unique features like a minimalist and elegant design in which major portion of the screen was used to display the webpage with close, minimise and maximize button positioned on the upper right corner, next is voice search feature that is available only in Chrome even though WebRTC is supported in Firefox, with which user can use his/her mic to speak up the search term for searching in Google. Automatic translator for the web pages in another language to English have helped us a lot in saving time and money because we no more need to depend on other services to read foreign language websites.
- Tabbed style browsing set a new trend in style we surfed the internet without having too many windows opened as popup or taskbar which is full of internet explorer windows and the competitors in this field also adopted tabbed browsing style in their releases because it was more user friendly and anyone can quickly navigate or switch websites with a single click.
- Speed and download manager
- In our experience it offered same speed in surfing and downloading as it depends more on your ISP.
- Flash and pdf support
Before chrome was there we have to download the pdf file and view it using some pdf viewers namely Acrobat Reader but now you can read the contents of the file within the browser even if it included many pictures.
Flash are media files can be played automatically without having any extra plugins or extension and the flash module gets automatically updated when ever the chrome is updated.
What about data compression ?
At dawn of internet browsers Opera was the only one that supported data ( images and videos) compression by passing unencrypted data through its servers and is now known by the name Off road mode ( turbo in the past). Now chrome also have this feature but at first it was only limited to mobiles running android OS , but now from version 41 they also have a data compression technology for the desktop users too with help of a web app, extension or plug-in named as ” Data Saver extension for Chrome ” https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/data-saver-beta/pfmgfdlgomnbgkofeojodiodmgpgmkac just grab it will do the job for you and you can also turn it off from the menu.
Now the question will be do Google one offer better bandwidth reduction or compression than Opera ?
- NO, opera the pioneers is way too better in offering highly compressed files.
Do note that compression is not applicable to https or ssl websites.
Rapid update cycle
It is the search giant who started to offer rapid updates to its users with variety of security patches and bug fixes that helped many of stay secured while we surf the internet. This mode is now followed by Firefox as well as Opera and Vivaldi.
Is it possible to run android apps in this browser ?
- With ARC Welder app (from the web store)now its possible to run some of android app.
Do we say app instead of app ?
- Yes for the time being you can only run one.
As as you try to load the apk it will ask in mode you want to run the package,select tablet mode with landscape as its more appropriate for desktops and laptops.
- If you are so much concerned about your privacy, we think you can switch into using VPN or virtual private network that encrypt your data.
Download as per your OS
Note : from now on these download links won’t expiry unless link is removed from this website. Since Google official link expires after a particular time we are adding full installation file (EXE ) to Google Drive Cloud, a trust worthy cloud service.
43 latest links
There are also alternate methods to get standalone or offline installer
Just visit the Link here if your OS is 64/32bit.
See the picture below for more information on how to get it
Google Chrome 118 seems to be more focused on dark mode and fixing various problems in Windows 10.
The all-new Chrome 119 will be available on all platforms where it runs previously. However, the update may not reach every Chrome user early. For now, the company is releasing the “Early Stable” version to a few users. The objective of the early stable release ensures the developers about the new update. If everything goes well and well, Chrome 119 will be prominent among majority of the Chrome users.