Pocket Family is an application available for free to download and play the game on a smartphone. Pocket Family developed by Kooapps Games to bring the family together, so they can find a common interest to spend time and bond with each other.
What is Pocket Family?
Pocket Family is an Android game available for free to download and play the game. It is a game designed to play with family members, such as siblings, parents and other relatives. Overall, it is a compact game that anyone can play without issues. The developers are aiming to provide simple to play games, so parents do not have to struggle with kids in the house. Anyone can master the controls and concept of the game in a matter of minutes.
You might be wondering, what games does Pocket Family offers?
1. Players can team up with the family members to clean up the rooms, refurbishing the mansion and repair broken spaces.
2. The game designed for communication so starts interacting with family members.
3. Families can select a house and customize it accordingly.
4. Players can choose from multiple designs of incredible wallpapers, floorings and interactive decorations.
A huge collection of house decoration items are available in the market to purchase.
Addictive Puzzle Game:
1. You have several blocks on the screen and tap two or more to destroy them. Every destroyed block can convert into a power-up.
2. Players experience a greater visual impact of power-ups.
3. Every round has a special achievement or goal to complete, and they have to do it.
4. Every round of puzzles provides collective stars and coins.
How to play the Pocket Family Game?
You might wonder, what it’s like to play the game in real-time. I will solve the doubts and give you a clear idea of the game capabilities. In this case, I am going to play in single player mode because I don’t have a second companion to team-up.
Step 1: The Android do not ask for additional permissions.
Step 2: Launch the app, and tap on the “Play” button to begin the process.
Step 3: Let the game load, and it does deliver the graphical effect. The game delivers a small storyline at the beginning.
Step 4: The storyline does not consume more than five seconds.
Step 5: Tap on two blocks or more to destroy the puzzle. In single-player mode, you have the puzzle game and customization of the house available in duo or squad/family mode.
Step 6: The first round takes a few seconds to complete and move on to the second round. It is easy to understand the game, which delivers developers efforts to make it trouble-free for the kids.
Step 7: Tap to play the next round.
Step 8: Every round has a special task and tap to accept the stars and coins.
Step 9: A small cute character of the game explains the storyline and begins the next round.
Step 10: Once the entry-level game ends, then add a name to the profile and start playing with the family.
The real game starts from here and invites the family to participate in the game to complete the tasks. The game does not cost a penny to download and play. If you are planning to customize the house with a variety of decorations items, then you have to pay for it.
- A good family interaction game.
- It is a free game available on Android.
- Smooth graphical experience on the low-end device because it is a (64 MB download) lightweight game.
- Cute characters and effects in the game.
- Customize the rooms and decorate the house according to the imagination of the family members.
If you are visiting PlayStore from any of these countries USA, UK, Australia, and New Zealand, then Pocket family is still under Pre-Registration, be patient till its available for your country.
Parents can turn off the internet connection to keep the children from using the in-app store and display advertisements. Let us know what do you think about Pocket Family in the comment section below.