Zap Zap Math is a platform which provides hundreds of games on various math topics which makes its users learn math very easily and more efficiently. It is more than standard K-6 math games for children and is very helpful in improving kid’s maths. It’s also free to try out and users can go for the full subscription according to the requirements (Parents or School/teacher). Let us explore more about it below part of the post.
Exploring Zap Zap Math
Zap Zap Math is a game which is very effective in making kids math experience fun and engaging. It is developed to bring the interest of small children in maths and helps in the building of strong foundation of maths among them. Zap Zap maths covers a comprehensive elementary math syllabus from Kindergarten level to Grade 6+ and provides it in well-structured and module-oriented manner. It covers some of the basic topics of maths like Addition, Subtraction, Fractions, Ratio, Multiplication, Geometry, Coordinates, Measurements, Angles, Time, etc.
Let us highlight some features of Zap Zap Math.
1. It has interactive and addictive math games covering large numbers of topics.
2. Each maths topic is divided into four skills Training, Accuracy, Speed, and Mission.
3. The game gets advanced in training critical thinking, logic, and problem-solving skills with the progress of children.
4. Through it, parents and teachers can monitor children performance and find out weak area for improvement.
A quick guide to the interface of this android educational app.
1. When we open the game for the very first time, we will see the following the screen.
2. From the below screen users can go to play the game or users can challenge other players by entering their ZAP ZAP id.
3. After that, we have to choose a grade for our children.
4. To make the game more engaging for children users have to choose avatars and random names for their children.
5. After submitting details, users will get some information about the game.
6. There are tutorials for every game and some games need a pro subscription.
7. As we chose Grade 6+ and we will see problems related to Grade 6+. However, users can adjust Grade from that screen only.
8. After that to start, the game users have to choose training.
9. After that game starts here is a snap of it.
10. Here is how much we scored on first try.
How much you need to unlock the pro version ?
We hope now you know what this application is all about and now to help you more we are providing a quick guide to its interface have a look.
Whats new in this build ?
New premium math games(200 fun-filled games aligned to 180 subtopics to be precise) are updated with better planets and features in order to make the game more fun and engaging.
Its also available in simplified Chinese language.
Is this app certified for kids ?
- Yes, a 5 star educational app certification is given by app store
Note : App is also available for iOS users and you can download from here Zap Zap Math iOS
Not making the post too long we are wrapping up here only with some pros and cons which we noticed while using the game read below points carefully and take action accordingly.
1. The interface of the game is very simple and easy to use. It is very attractive, and kids will surely love it.
2. The module-oriented math program provided by the game is very effective and will surely help in improving kids math.
3. Worked flawlessly in our low end device.
4. No ads in the free version
1. Some times you get some popups (not ads, game related only).
The annual subscription charge of the Zap Zap Math is not at all expensive it less than $10/Year and it is nothing if we compared to the price of other services of the same type. You can go for the free version having 20 free games and then buy full version of it. Try it once and share your experience with us through like, comments and share. Now Maths is fun.