No deposit bonuses are part of the virtual casino loyalty program, which is designed primarily for beginners. According to experts, it is no deposit bonuses that are most often advertised so that newbies register and receive welcome gifts. No deposit bonuses are required for a new player to practice the casino game without depositing money. Replenishment of the account immediately after registration puts some players on guard, and it is not always interesting to place bets in demo mode on virtual funds.
To receive a no deposit bonus, you need to register at a virtual casino, as well as indicate and confirm your contact information. These include mobile number, e-mail address. If the player refuses to confirm the contact information, then the bonus will not be credited to him. Naturally, the casino is entitled to use the contact information for marketing purposes. The player himself permits to send him advertisements via SMS and e-mail. Find out more about no deposit bonus topcasinoexpert.com before you join an online casino.
Types of No Deposit Bonuses
There are several types of bonuses that refer to no deposit bonuses:
- Welcome – credited with money to a bonus account or free spins.
- Gifts for the holidays – on the player’s birthday, New Year, March 8, and other significant dates. To receive a prize, you usually need to contact the virtual casino support, enter a promo code, and accept the bonus in your account. Gifts may require wagering, but sometimes they are given without it.
- For obtaining the next level in the loyalty program, as well as VIP status.
- For inviting a friend to a virtual casino.
Do not confuse the game in demo mode with the game for a no deposit bonus. When playing for a no deposit bonus, a gambler has a chance to get a win and withdraw it from the casino. There is no such chance when playing in demo mode. There is no most important feeling for the player – the feeling of excitement.
Things You Should Know About No Deposit Bonuses
You shouldn’t idealize any no-deposit bonuses. They have certain disadvantages:
- The money needs to be won back – you need to fulfill the wager conditions. Very often, the wager is ten times the amount of the deposit. Virtual casinos deliberately make the conditions for withdrawal of the prize practically impracticable, so that only a few can withdraw real money from the gaming club.
- A small amount – virtual casinos rarely give large sums, even within the no deposit. Usually, we are talking about one or two thousand rubles, and if they give free spins, then their number very rarely exceeds 100 free spins of the reels.
- Limiting the amount of withdrawal of winnings – even if a player manages to win a large amount of money using a no deposit bonus, it is unlikely that he will be given all of it. Usually, there are limits on the payment, which in most cases are equal to the amount of no deposit.
- There is no guarantee that it will be possible to wager and withdraw at least part of the bonus.
Rules for Accrual, Wagering, Withdrawal of Funds
For each special offer in a virtual casino, there is a set of rules that must be followed. It’s easy for honest players to follow these guidelines. The most important rules are to be of legal age, have only one account in one virtual casino, sometimes you will need to deposit before withdrawing funds. There may also be a list of games in which the bonus cannot be wagered. Depositing withdrawing the winnings is necessary for the casino to make sure that a real person is playing with a real electronic wallet or bank card. These rules are related to the need to combat fraud and prevent money laundering.
What is a wager? Next to the offer for a no deposit bonus, the conditions that must be met to withdraw it are usually indicated. Most often, the wager is indicated as a multiplier, for example, x10. If the amount of the no deposit bonus is $ 100, and the wager is x10, then you need to make bets for at least $ 1,000 to get the right to withdraw your winnings. Sometimes restrictions are imposed on the maximum bet, as well as on the list of games in which the bonus wagering is allowed.