Welcome to the review of Serist. Serist is providing a simple and effective way to follow your favorite TV shows. It’s a LINITIX product and is currently available for iOS for a cost of just $1.99. In this post we will cover its features and review using our iPad running the latest iOS. Now let us explore it first.
As mentioned, it is a utility app that will help you to track your favorite TV show. With the help of Serist now you can track episodes you watched and you want to watch or get notifications for new episode. Now let us have a close look of its interface.
Here are some snaps taken while using the app these pics will surely help you to understand the application.
1. Starting the app for the first time you will get a welcome window like as shown below.
2. Now you have to do some setup for the app like you have to sign in into your Trakt account however you can skip this step and sign in later. You can also setup for push notification and email notification for your favorite shows.
There are lot of features of the app and here is a list of features of the app in short.
• Follow your favorite TV Shows.
• Track each and every episodes that you have watched or want watch.
• Get push notifications for all the episodes or events.
• Get daily or weekly email notifications for events.
• Sign in and synchronize your Trakt account.
• It is a spoiler free service.
Not making post lengthy we are ending it here only and at last we would like to share some pros and cons of the app which we noticed while using the app. So have a look to them, these points will surely help you.
Let us discuss pros of the app have a look.
• Neat and clean, attractive user interface. The app works smoothly and we did not notice any errors.
• Good notification system. Get notified of your favorite shows through push notification and email notification system.
• It is a spoiler free service, hence no spoilers for shows you follow.
Nothing is perfect and so with it and here are some cons which are associated with the app have a look.
• Only available for iOS based devices ie not available for Windows and Android phones.
With each day everything is improving and we can hope the company will also improve its service and will launch its Android and Windows phone version. If you are an owner of iOS based device you can go with Serist as it will surely help you in your busy routine to track and follow your favorite TV shows. So just try it once as the cost of the app is not to high. And please share your thoughts with us through like, share and comments hope you like it thank you.