If you are having or running an online business ( especially Woocommerce) you know how important a single visitor matter to you, and to interact with each of them most of us chat clients and today we are going to talk or review about Bontact, one of the new comer to live chat apps category with some unique features. We will see is it really worth it ?
Got recently featured on ProductHunt, one of the largest new product hunting platform
So at first we can check what makes them different from others ?
Bontact the unique features
- Unlike other chat clients this one offers free calls and SMS, moreover there is also a callback option in the free plan
- Supports 2 agents with free plan
- You can also talk with your clients from your android or iPhone as they support dedicated apps for both the OS, you can even use these apps in their free plan
- 24*7 support via live chat on their website if you got confused or messed up with anything
- Supports all major website or eCommerce shop builder like Shopify, Magento, Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, Blogger, Drupal etc
- Offers 50% commission if you refer any one via their affiliate program with 6 month valid cookie
- Well written installation guides for all the website builders
Other notable features
- Since its light weight it doesn’t affect your page load time, which is crucial for any website
- You can easily move your conversation from desktop/web to any of your mobile device
- Free trial of their premium plan for 30 days without enclosing your credit card details, in short no strings attached!
- Free detailed analytics of your visitor on what all pages he/she is visiting, country of origin (VPN traffic excluded) and what page brings conversion
- More than 5 widget styles to choose from
- Ability to add Google analytics for tracking events and conversions
- Desktop notification alerts, with this feature no matter what browser you use you will be notified if a user is present on your website or ask any question. This feature is pretty handy especially if you are a multitasker.
- All other basic features that one in this category should have
Adding it your WordPress website
Its pretty simple login to your WordPress dashboard and navigate like Plugins> Add New, Search for bontact then you find like the one as shown in below pic
Final step just activate and connect your account, you are good to go.
WordPress plugin repository link to download the zip package for installation via FTP
WordPress demo site using it
Or here is a video showing the same
Like all the ones in the market you can approach their live agent available on their website and directly throw your question. When we tested their agent was so responsive within seconds we got reply like the one shown below
Talking about their web dashboard
Seems pretty easy to navigate around various features
Dashboard with a user
Here is the link to their demo dashboard : See Demo Dashboard
Plans and Pricing
In short the pros and cons
- We like the calls and SMS feature in the free plan, so that every one could really test it before upgrading to premium plans
- No lag in website loading time
- Support for android and iOS apps
- Free use trial of their premium plan
- Ability to do conversation in different channels at the same time like you can talk your customer as well as customer can Skype or mail you his query
- The only one we found is that you are not able to move the widget to any other part of the screen
Bontact plugin is an excellent choice for WordPress eCommerce sites or blogs undoubtedly. It gives you every possible opportunity to turn your visitors into customers. Don’t forget that you can start using at no cost. Free version is a good choice to begin with. Isn’t it worth to give it a try? I leave it to you my friend.
Don’t forget to share Bontact with your friends!