Bebo acronym for ‘Blog Early, Blog Often’ silently launched their messenger app for the devices running on android. So what makes this one to stand out in the crowd ? Read more about it here.
Bebo android app review
- After installing it most of us know it will show introduction by asking us to slide the images but here they have managed to add a video introduction by tapping on the “See how it works” button
- As always you need to create an account for using it and valid e-mail address in case if you forget password
- Choose an avatar, yep that’s right no real photos just avatars for you which can be customized per your need like the one we did below while creating an account and you can also download or share it with other major social network like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Now comes unique feature called picture #hashtag, so what exactly is this ?
Status Auto Updates From Egomotion for auto updates as you moves
Simply its just an image that matches your word in after the hash symbol, but you can also send music,location, play games and much more. Here are some for you
Send your drawing by opening in-built canvas
- So can you get a picture for each hash-tagged word ? They say yes and we head there and typed #bot sadly it returned nothing but got a message telling that like the one shown below
You can add,invite your friends by tapping on the plus button on top left corner as shown below
- Set your status from big list of tags that comes with the package and here is preview image of it
- Settings are way too simple a single click will turn off the group vibrate and others features as shown in the picture below
- RAM consumption was about 72MB
- We tried to send a picture from the gallery and here is what the app showed, only file manager and movies gallery
- Version : 1.0.1
- Apk size : 14.2MB
- Requires : 4.0.3 and above
Bebo android messenger app seems to find a new way to tell with picture hash-tags, get it from the link below
Downloadit free from Google play store.