Woga a new premium theme that is ideal for gym and yoga related has been released by ThemeIsle. So before you take the decision read our review about the same.
- First and foremost is that you don’t need to know any of the coding languages to use this one, it’s like download and upload. Customize menus and various other aspects with the built-in administration panel.
- Since the growth of smartphones are always on the rise, so it has become mandatory that your website should be rendered correctly in all those device, in short your website should be responsive.
- Here is a screenshot from the main page when viewed from a smart device, and looks like this one passed this test.
- Who loves to have a slow loading website ? Yes next test that we throwing on it is the speed.
- Pingdom test for home page with location set as New York. Theme seems pretty faster for loading 6.8 MB in just less than 2 seconds.
- Pagespeed score requires improvement.
Do note that value may change little depending on various factors.
- Build-in BMI calculator or body mass calculator helps anyone to check if they are maintaining the required height to weight ratio. To check this a visitor need to only scroll on the scale given on the homepage.
You may also like : Webify free for bloggers with schema support
- Coantact form with location map as a background for making quick appointments.
- Daily scheduler for showcasing the weeks programs.
Other features include
- Ability to set color as you wish, yes unlimited colors are available
- Widget that can be easily added
- Blog interface with a fade in effect for featured image
- Translation ready
You may like to change WordPress login interface from default to customized one, for those guys developers of this have one have also come up with a new free plugin called Custom Login Customizer which is available from repository.