Learn the easy way to activate TNT Drama on different devices. After that, you’ll be able to enjoy its unique shows and streams without having to wait. Whether you are using ROKU, FIRE TV, or Apple TV, you can activate TNT on your device with ease.
What is TNT Drama?
TNTDrama.com is one of the subsidiaries of Warner Bros with more than 180 channels including Cartoon Network, CNN TBS, etc. This Terrestrial TV channel is a popular platform in America due to its coverage of channels. Moreover, TNT Drama supports 35 languages and is available almost everywhere in the world.
The website TNTDrama.com allows its users to activate the channels. The activation of TNT enables you to play TNT Channels whenever you wish. Among all the distributions of TNT, TV Shows, and live sports channels are most dominant here. Other than that, documentaries, videos, and light shows are also present on TNT.
The supported devices or platforms where TNT content is playable are Amazon Firestick, Xbox One, Apple TV, Android TV, and Roku. In these smart TV platforms. You can run TNT Drama without having to wait for your favorite Shows to telecast. All the shows and events are accessible anytime through the activation from tntdrama.com/activate.
Creating an account is mandatory as it is a prerequisite for activating TNT on other devices. You have to link your TNT account to Apple TV, Roku, or the devices mentioned earlier.
Activate TNTDrama on Roku
- Start by downloading and installing the TNT drama app from the Roku Channel Store onto your Roku media player.
- Open the TNT drama app that has been loaded on your Roku device.
- Using the Roku remote control, open the app find the gear settings icon, and go to it.
- Inside the app, select the “Activate Your Device” option.
- Your TV screen will produce and show an activation code.
- Go to TNTdrama.com/Roku/activate:
- Open a web browser on a different smart device (such as a computer or smartphone) and navigate to tntdrama.com/activate/roku.
- On the TNT drama activation page, fill up the required field with the activation code.
- Proceed and Select a TV Provider: Once the activation code has been entered, click “Continue”. On the activation page, choose your TV provider from the drop-down option.
- Enter your login information to access your TV cable provider’s network account.
- Make careful to jot down the activation code that appears on your TV screen throughout this step to prevent any difficulty.
- Following the above instructions, let it be a few minutes before checking your Roku device for a success message verifying that TNTdrama has been properly activated.
Activate TNT Drama on Apple TV
- Get the TNT Drama installed on your Apple TV via the Apple App Store.
- Sign in on the TNT Drama app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions including how to activate TNT Drama on Apple TV.
- Now go to tntdrama.com/activate using any browser on another device. (Make sure that your Apple TV with the TNT app is turned On).
- Enter the code on the activation page and hit “Continue”.
- Go back to your Apple TV and complete the whole procedure.
Activate TNT Drama on Fire TV
Using Fire TV also has the convenience of getting the apps directly on the TV.
- Download the app which may take some time.
- Launch the app so that you can start its activation process.
- Inside the settings section of Fire TV, go to the “Activate This” option and a code will be displayed on your screen.
- Go to a browser using a different device visit tntdrama.com/activate and enter the code.
Fire TV will be activated once you submit the code. You can enjoy many shows and stream them from your Fire TV.
Activate TNT Drama on Smart TV/Android TV
The process of activating TNT Drama on Smart TV and Android TV is similar. Hence the guide below works for both platforms.
- Make sure that the internet connection is active on your Smart TV or Android TV.
- Go to the “Play Store” or the section where you get all the available apps for your television.
- Find the TNT Drama app and install it.
- Launch TNT Drama and hit the settings icon.
- Select an option called “activate this” inside the settings and a code will be displayed.
- Go to tntdrama.com/activate on Chrome and type the code.
- Write the code previously shown on your Android/Smart TV and submit it.
So that is how you can quickly use the activation code and activate TNT Drama on another device. It does not work with any device but it surely works on the ones we mentioned in this article.