Aquaris E4.5 the world’s first smartphone running on Ubuntu will be available from next week in the European online market in the form of series of flash sales like other manufacturers did in the past to get attention. Before you make a decision whether to purchase or not read specification of it.
Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu Edition specification
- The unique highlight of this mobile is that users will be shown Scopes or full screen menu on the home-screen which will be a collection of contents and services. So what good about it ? Its simple you don’t have to dig into the apps to get what you need. For example, if you are a music lover then music scope shows tracks from from your phone, SoundCloud and YouTube. Apps will also be there as Canonical promising official Facebook, Twitter, Cut the Rope, eBay, Amazon, Timeout and Yelp.
- Like the android version running 4.4 Kitkat, the model specs are almost same, of course OS is different.
- For better performance the device come with 1GB of RAM with Mediatek Quad Core ARM Cortex-A7 processor clocking 1.3 GHz.
You may also like : ZTE Blade S6 Android Mobile with 64bit processor
- Decent onboard memory of 8GB ( user availability – 5.5GB ) lets you to store files, songs, HD video. For getting more space you can use a microSD card.
- 4.5-inch, IPS-qHD display ( Protective Dragontrail, tougher and stronger than conventional types )with a viewing angle of 178º coupled with resolution of 960×540 and 240ppi of makes viewing a pleasure.
- With BSI sensors and a Largan lens rear camera of 13MP is capable of recording high definition video of 1080p quality of which is not known yet.
- SIM : supports two SIM of type micro, unlocked version also available
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Assisted GPS
- Color availability : only black
- Dedicated app store
- Battery mAH : LiPo 2150 mAh looks like it will offer a pretty decent backup.
- Weight : 123 grams
- SAR value ranges from 0.582-1.003 W/Kg
- This device which is currently available in flash sale mode only in Europe is priced at €169.90
Looks like former hype about Ubuntu Edge is now no where to be seen.
- In this fast world why would any one need to come up with a phone that don’t have 4G or LTE.
So how to buy it ?
All you have to do is follow any of those accounts below for getting quick notification about the flash sale
- @Ubuntu on Twitter
- @bqreaders on Twitter
- Ubuntu G+
- Ubuntu Facebook
Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu Edition will have to face a tough competition with other established devices in the mid category as the price is almost same for the devices running android which is flooding like anything and others with Windows operating system.