Most of us now have social media and email accounts where we may have stored some important data like invoices, password etc and with the dawn of smartphones with android operating people are more engaged to check the status, photo read news check mails via these phones. Since the mobiles have got smarter the ones who is trying to get your valuable data i.e. hackers have also gone smarter, so it’s a time to monitor all our accounts from being hacked. Ok we know no likes manual monitoring as its difficult and time-consuming, so we are going to discuss LogDog Anti Hacking free android app with which you can just automate the monitoring process.
LogDog Anti Hacking android app review
Unlike many other security apps that comes with a price tag to unlock the full features, LogDog is completely free with all features for personal use.
No need to create an account with them to use the service, all you need is download ( link below) it from the Google play store and select the service from the available ones like
For the time being we tried to integrate our Facebook account for monitoring and it was simple just enter your user name and password see the images below for better understanding
How an intrusion alert would like ?
So how they are protecting you ?
Need protection with TOR or you are in look for a VPN alternative then free Krypton Anonymous Browser protects your browsing in android devices
A scoop from the official website
The system is constantly on the lookout for suspicious logins which are identified using hundreds of parameters.
- Super lite on your device
- If you are using any task manager with auto kill option enabled, add this one to ignore list for uninterrupted monitoring.
Do note that this is the beta version so some of you may find some glitches while using it and you could report this to developers for solving it
- Also note that chats are not monitored
One error that we found while using it
- We had a tough time in integration of Google account with them
- If you are having multiple social media accounts like two Facebook account, till now you can only protect one
Suggestion to the developer
- Hope you could add SMS alert when suspicious activity is detected while we not connected to internet
- Twitter and DropBox bug fixed now
- Version : 188.8.131.5251013
- APK Size : 7.0MB
- Requires : Gingerbread and above
Download to try it yourself
Direct apk not available
Having LogDog is like just having a cyber dog in your android to monitor all our accounts without any hassle.