There are many ways to think about Google. Some people love them for their excellent analytics tools and accurate advertising rhymes. Others hate it for precisely the same reason and even sue. However, neither Google’s supporters nor opponents can deny the apparent status quo: not taking into account the conditions that ensure successful promotion of websites in Google is a guaranteed doom of your Internet projects to failure.
Therefore, when talking about the popularity and prospects of the Angular development environment, it is vital to keep in mind that this platform was created and continues to be supported by Google developers. Despite its open source and free software status, Angular is constantly kept up to date by Google engineers. These “kinship ties” primarily guarantee any Angular-based product maximum tolerance from the algorithms of this major search engine on the World Wide Web.
So why use Angular?
Of course, genesis alone, which originated from Google engineers, is not enough to answer why use Angular? To understand the reasons for its long-term popularity among developers worldwide, it is worth delving into particularities. So…
- Angular is widely distributed among programmers, has extensive documentation, operational and technical support, as well as a vast community. It doesn’t matter whether you are developing your Angular application yourself or choosing Angular outsourcing. You can be sure that not a single question of yours will remain without a competent answer. And moreover — the help of outsourced specialists will not empty your wallet down to the last cent.
- Angular is an incredibly flexible development cross-platform environment that can scale almost indefinitely. On this platform, you can equally successfully create an Angular application for a multinational corporation and Single-Page Application (SPA) and Progressive Web Application (PWA).
- If you have sufficient in-house developer qualifications or when choosing a reliable Angular outsourcing company, the use of this platform guarantees that you can make a 5-star App for any area in the shortest possible time.
Due to the above reasons and the arguments we will give below, Angular will be an excellent solution for your startup. Especially if you decide to turn to the help of an outsourced startup partner, which will ensure the fastest and most competent engineering implementation of any of your business ideas.
Does this framework have something exceptional?
Of course! These features make the choice of the Angular alternative the preferred (and in some cases the only possible) choice over other software solutions.
- Angular’s architecture is based on a modular design. First, it means that the same element can be used many times in different blocks of code. Secondly, the very organization of the code looks logical and orderly, allowing you to decompose the VSK functions into separate “boxes.” This approach makes debugging and updating an Angular application fast and seamless.
- The latest, twelfth, version of Angular has received Inline Sass support. Now, using CSS, you can quickly and effectively unify all interface components, bringing them to a single style literally “in a couple of clicks.”
- The Command Line Interface (CLI) is one of the hallmarks of Angular’s long list of benefits. The CLI allows the developer, by entering a couple of simple commands, to conduct end-to-end testing of individual modules and the application as a whole.
- Angular’s modular architecture, built in a tree with a strict and logical hierarchy, implies flexible dependency injection. The capabilities of this pattern cannot be overemphasized, especially when developing large-scale corporate applications.
Summarizing what has been said, we can only emphasize once again: using Angular is a reliable guarantee that with its help, you will be able to make a 5-star App in the shortest possible time and with minimal costs.